After receiving her B.A. in English from Albright College, Reading, PA, in 1994, Susan B. Stack went on to receive her A.A.S. at Lane Community College (LCC) in 2007, as a graduate of the Professional Fitness Training Program at LCC (a program accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)). Upon completing several hundred observation and practical hours in fitness, rehabilitative and therapeutic exercise settings, Susan received her certification as a Health & Fitness Instructor from ACSM.
Upon completing training in Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels and taking the Injuries & Special Populations course, Susan studied and took practical and written exams to become a fully Certified Level One Stott Pilates® Instructor. Level One includes all essential and intermediate exercises.
Additional PNWP Continuing Education
- September 2012: Stott Pilates® Stability Barre Training Level 1
- September 2012: Pilates for Dancers: Presented by Leslie Braverman,
Lead Instructor Trainer, STOTT PILATES
- December 2011: Stott Pilates® Matwork For Men
- December 2011: Stott Pilates® Workout on Rotational Discs
- May 2010: Thomas Myers’ Anatomy Trains Presented By: Lauren M. Christman,
LMP & Certified Teacher of Kinesis
- May 2009: Stott Pilates® Lower Extremity Biomechanics and Gait Assessment Workshop
- May 2008: Stott Pilates® Knee Function and Stability Workshop
- October 2010 (up-to-date)
Red Cross First Aid/Infant, Child, & Adult CPR, Automated External Defibrillator (AED)