Updated June 1st, 2020
New Covid-19 Precautions & Guidelines
In consideration of everyone’s safety, we will all need to work together to enable the studio to be a sanctuary amidst the health pandemic. I am following Oregon Health Authority guidelines as well as my own inner compass on what feels best.
- Masks are optional. I am willing to wear one during your session if that feels most comfortable for you. Otherwise, I will opt not to because they are extremely hot and are very difficult to speak through clearly.
- Although the studio is small, there is enough room to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet. Being a very tactile teacher, I will ask your permission if it feels necessary to help you through hands on cueing like usual. If you are not comfortable with that, I will respect your boundaries.
- Please wait in your car and text me upon your arrival. I will be preparing the studio for you with the help of the previous client. I will text you when the studio is ready for you.
- I ask that no one accompany you into your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds immediately upon entering the studio.
- With your permission, I will be taking your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- In addition to the usual check in regarding how you are doing and feeling, I will ask you specific questions pertaining to the corona virus each time you have an appointment at the studio.
I will be asking for your help with cleaning after your lesson. I will be providing nitrile (latex free) biodegradable and disposable gloves for cleaning after each lesson. I will spray down all of the equipment and surfaces touched with a solution containing 75-80% alcohol, which is required to kill the virus. I will have you follow me with a cleaning cloth and wipe everything down. This will help greatly with saving time on cleaning, and preparing the studio to be safe for the next person. Thank you in advance.
If you are not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to a person with either confirmed or suspected COVID-19, please contact me via text right away to reschedule. Let’s keep everyone who comes to the studio healthy.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we find our way together through this challenging experience!
All current clients, please sign and acknowledge: Covid-19 Precautions & Guidelines. Thank you!
Scheduling Private Lessons
Pre-Registration is Required to Reserve Private Lessons
Pre-registration involves completing all online intake forms, linked below. These forms must be submitted 7 days minimum prior to your initial consultation. Payment may be made by check or Venmo.
Please contact Susan Beth with any questions and to schedule your sessions today.
Please Note: All purchased packages and lessons must be used within 6-months of purchase.
Client Intake Forms
Susan Beth will provide intake forms prior to first lesson in order to understand your health history and have you acknowledge/accept Fusion Movement Policies prior to arrival.
Our time together is valuable. In order to honor the commitment that each of us has made to your appointment, please kindly give at least 48-hour advance notice when canceling or rescheduling your lesson; even
Unfortunately, being sick is not an exception to the cancellation policy. While it is completely understandable and often unpreventable, short-notice cancellations due to illness cause disruption on multiple levels. People come down with colds and viruses regularly living here in Oregon. I can not afford to have short-notice income loss on a regular basis due to people getting sick.
When I am feeling unwell and need to cancel, I will do my best to give you as much notice as possible. I will reschedule your appointment as soon as I am able. Thank you for your understanding and for supporting my small business practice!
Please note that this cancellation policy is in place to minimize disruption to all clients of Fusion Movement Pilates and to myself as your instructor. When appointments are canceled with less than 48-hour advance notification, other clients that have been turned away for that time miss out on a lesson, and I risk losing income. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration and will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Refunds for Private Lessons
Fusion Movement gives refunds in the form of credit for canceled private lessons when 24-hour notice has been given. Your credit will be valid for 6-months from the time of the canceled lesson. Fusion Movement does not give monetary refunds for canceled private lessons.